You can improve and preserve your teeth in a number of ways. Caring for your smile, keeping it clean, and safe from risks can help create and preserve an amazing smile.
In order to keep your smile in top form, consider the following tips:
– Avoid snacks and sweets that can increase your risk for dental erosion and cavities, including products that are extremely acidic or contain large quantities of sugar or starch.
– It is important to keep your toothbrush free of contamination from other brushes or dirty surfaces. Store your toothbrushes upright, apart from one another, and in a well-ventilated place.
– Schedule regular checkups and cleanings with your dentist.
– The mouth jewelry can damage your teeth and increase your risk of infection. Don’t have any part of your mouth pierced and consider taking out any piercings you already have.
– Use products that are endorsed by dental professionals. Ask your dentist to recommend products, and look for the ADA Seal of Acceptance.
– Make sure to brush your teeth at least twice every day and floss every day. Do not forget to floss between every tooth.
Neglecting any of these will contribute to poor oral hygiene. Smile 2 Heart Dental is here to help you with all your oral health needs. For a cleaning and exam from Dr. Jody W. Adams and our team at our office in Brigham City, Utah, you can schedule an appointment by calling us at 435.723.6120. We look forward to taking your smile into the future!