You can easily correct tooth loss with dental implants, and it is important to fill in the empty space as soon as you can. Voids in your teeth can exacerbate tooth decay of your remaining teeth, and it can put you at a higher risk for gum disease. The more steps you take to protect your mouth, the better your overall oral health will be. If you suffer from tooth loss, here are few benefits to consider with dental implants:
– Dental implants act as normal teeth do, so they will not cause any speech impediments or alterations in your speech or chewing.
– Dental implants can strengthen your jawbone, which can weaken over time from tooth loss.
– Dental implants have an extremely strong bond to your jawline, and they will remain in place and not slip or fall out as dentures have been known to do.
– Dental implants can be 100% fully customized based on size, shape, color, fit, and curvature.
– Dental implants can be brushed, flossed, and cleaned the same way as you would with your natural teeth.
– Dental implants, when properly cared for, can last a lifetime.
– Dental implants will not shift and grind against your other teeth.
To see if you are eligible for an alternative to dentures, please contact our office for more information. Dr. Jody W. Adams can help you form a plan for the best service to return your oral health back to glory. To schedule an oral exam, please call us at 435.723.6120. You can also visit our office in Brigham City, Utah. Let us help bring back the smile you’ve been missing!